Direct flights are open between Moscow and Manama (Kingdom of Bahrain),
flights are operated 3 times a week by Gulf Air.
The cost of a round-trip ticket without a transfer is from 72,500 rubles.
Citizens of the Russian Federation to visit the Kingdom of Bahrain require a visa.
You can arrange it in several ways:
- online in advance on the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Kingdom of Bahrain https://www.evisa.gov.bh
, in this case the visa fee is paid online on the website when applying and will be 9 BD (~ 24 USD), for a single entry visa for 14 days
- at the airport upon arrival, in this case the cost will be 5 BD (~ 14 USD) for a single entry visa for 14 days
list of required documents:
- Passport, which expires no earlier than 6 months at the time of departure
- return air ticket
- confirmation of the availability of funds in an amount sufficient for a tourist holiday in the country (based on approximately 100 US dollars for each day of stay in the Kingdom)
- confirmation of hotel reservation or information about accommodation with the host (including the exact address in Bahrain and a copy of the ID of the inviting person), travel voucher.
Consideration of the application - 3-10 business days.Information is current as of 30.05.2023